Friday, March 30, 2018

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews!

Read_our_DF3_Certified_Reviews1.jpg


Here at Elite Dental Arts, Dr. Nick Mobilia and staff appreciate feedback from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Our staff would not only like to thank Elaine B. for leaving this positive review, but we would like to thank her for being an excellent patient. If you recently experienced exceptional service from our office, please let us know!   


“I can’t say enough about my dentist. To me, he is like a dental god who has a natural gift of healing. I met Dr. Nick Mobilia approximately 11 years ago. I was having a problem with a crown that another dentist had placed. Dr. Mobilia, with his gentle touch, caring ways and trusted hands corrected a bad situation. From that day on I have never looked anywhere else for my dental needs. I have had a lot of problems with my teeth, gums, and jaw due to hereditary reasons. Before Dr. Mobilia, I was a dental mess. Now not only do I have a movie star smile, I no longer suffer from pain and embarrassment.


Dr. Mobilia is a phenomenal dentist that gives painless injections. Dr. M has performed gum surgeries, extractions, placed and restored implants, Invisalign, Botox, and Restylane injections. I feel like a new person with all my thanks to Dr. M and his outstanding dentistry. He is the only dentist for me and my family. He is a wonderful, kind, caring and friendly person. Even my children love to go to the dentist because he has a great personality and they feel they have a friend. If you are anything like me, you’ll appreciate his meticulously clean state of the office and friendly dental team. Just make an appointment and see for yourself. Then you can write back and thank me for my referral.” –Elaine B.


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit www.elitedentalarts.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Nick Mobilia at Elite Dental Arts in New York, NY, call 212-681-0939.


 


Nick M. Mobilia, DDS
ELITE DENTAL ARTS
9 East 45th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017

No comments:

Post a Comment